Sunday, October 14, 12:30pm [registration], 12:30pm [send-off rally]; Scioto Audubon Metro Park [Maier Place Pavilion] 400 W. Whittier St.

Join us for the 40th Anniversary of the Columbus CROP Hunger Walk! Registration starts at 12:30pm and our grand send-off is at 12:45pm (and late-coming teams are welcome to register up until 2pm). We will have a special guest from the City of Columbus and Mary Catherine Hinds, National CROP Hunger Walk/Fundraising Strategist for Church World Service, to recognize our 40 years of walking to end hunger and poverty in Central Ohio and around the world!

Refreshments will be provided and there will be activities and fun for the entire family (even the four-legged members)!

We are again excited to announce that the 25% allocated local funds will be given to our partners at the Mid-Ohio Foodbank, Hilliard Food Pantry, St. John’s UCC [The Largest Table], Westland Ecumenical Food Pantry, and CRIS (Community Refugee and Immigration Services); the remaining 75% will be given to the international hunger-and-poverty-fighting work of Church World Service!

Walk distance: 5K or ¾ mile

Contact: Andrew Gifford, 419-376-6964 or; or Ashley Montana (Hofmaster),




Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 12:30pm

Event Type: